Thursday 16 February 2012

A Letter from Dr Suzanne

I received the following email today from Dr Suzanne and thought I'd share it with you guys.




Sam,

********************************
This is a TRUE STORY (No Joke!) ...
********************************

Trudy and Judy were twins.

At 14 both developed the onset of arthritis, and at various ages
they always developed the same exact conditions, and eventually
they both got cancer and died.

Trudy had two twin daughters by great coincidence, Claire and Blair.

Claire became my patient in the Fall of 2002.

Claire started to suffer arthritis and hence the reason for her
seeking treatment with me.

She pointed out that her mom and aunt (Trudy & Judy) had suffered
at the same time from arthritis, as were now her and her twin
sister, Blair.

However, Blair told Claire that she believed it all to be genetic
since both their mom and their mom's twin had suffered
simultaneously with numerous conditions, sicknesses, illnesses, and
eventually a fatal disease they both had in common.

 -> She insisted that her twin just "accept" this as part of "life."

I vehemently DISAGREED with what Claire's twin sister believed,
despite what appeared to be evidence in favor of genes.

I advised Claire to take my program, which is identical to what's
inside my "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret" -- as it tells people how to
precisely rid their bodies of harmful, even dangerous and
eventually DEADLY plaque and parasites.

================>>
I knew (unlike Claire and Blair) that despite genetic
predispositions towards illness, disease, and life-threatening
sicknesses, that 99.9% were only "triggered" by the human body
becoming TOXIC.
================>>

In other words, even if YOU have some inclination for developing
cancer, diabetes, arthritis, etc., it can be STOPPED for good (and
prevented from ever developing, and even REVERSED!) just by
lowering significantly (and possibly altogether) the level of
"toxicity" in your body!

Most people don't even know they are toxic in the first place -- so
convincing them is next to impossible.

Claire was very open-minded, but her sister remarked that my advice
(and my program too) were:

  "Crazy!"
  "Ridiculous!"
  "Absurd!"
  "Foolishness!"
  "Rubbish!"

Yet Claire did exactly as I advised her.

At the start she and her sister Blair both suffered the same exact
symptoms, and to the same *EXACT* degree.

Both sisters' arthritis was most pronounced in their right middle
three fingers' knuckles, and over time progressed elsewhere
throughout their bodies -- in each twin exactly the SAME.

However, shortly after applying my program, Claire's symptoms all
VANISHED!!!

Her sister however, just continued to get worse.

I emailed her sister (at Claire's request) hoping to get her to
become my patient -- only to receive "NO REPLY" whatsoever.

Finally, one day both ladies came to my office -- but only because
Blair was giving her sister Claire a ride, since Claire's car was in
the shop for several days.

I used this opportunity to try to persuade Blair to start treatment
on my "Detoxification Program" -- only to get an "up-turned nose" of
REJECTION!

Blair (a woman who didn't hold back her opinions) expressed
pointblank to me in my waiting room (and even in front of other
patients) that she believed I was a "WHACKO!"

I pleaded with her to begin treatment (her like her sister being
somewhat at the start of her later years in life) -- but she
outright rejected my pleas -- and despite my best demonstrations of
evidence to support my claims.

Claire eventually got completely well. Her arthritis went
completely away.

However, her sister Blair got worse and worse, and then suddenly
without warning developed cancer.

  =>  Blair lived for about one year after the last time I saw her.

 >> Her sister Claire however is still very much alive today!! <<

Because BOTH gals developed the same exact sicknesses over their
lifetimes (and equally as their twin moms had also done before
them) it's only logical to conclude that had Claire REFUSED to
listen to me and undergo my program, she too would have soon
suffered the exact same fate as her now deceased twin sister, Blair.

  ------>
  It's a shame because Blair could have followed my program easily.
  ------>

But I suppose this is the cost someone ends up paying just for
being stubborn and NOT listening.

My "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret" is more than just a way to lose
weight ...

 >>> It's a way to get HEALTHY, PREVENT & EVEN REVERSE DISEASE! <<<

If you haven't secured it already, then you need to do so now.


I can only plead with you (as I tried to do with Blair, Claire's
sister) but ultimately YOU, Sam, will have to make the
decision to save yourself -- and your own LIFE.

Please, don't become another "sickening statistic."




With much love,

~Dr Suzanne
----------------------------------------

PS ... Watch for my TV Show soon! ...




No comments:

Post a Comment