Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Amazing Little Kettlebells

Not sure if you guys have all heard about the wonderful little things called Kettlebells?
I've used these myself and with only two exercises (not difficult) they can certainly get you fit and tone your body.  Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper from the "Biggest Loser" program both have DVD's showing exercise routines but what is even better........On the kettlebells weight loss website someone is giving away a FREE video plus an ebook etc.  I have just received this and I can personally say the information is good.  Don't actually know yet if the video is about kettlebells but the rest of the website gives plenty of details regarding exactly what they are.  In case you're interested this is the website : www.kettlebellsforweightloss.com
Anyway, as I was saying I have some of these things and they're really good.  I find them great because you don't have to go to a gym or put on lycra (yuck) and you can just use them anywhere.  But then I'm all for an easy life and if I can find anything to solve some of my problems this easily, then great:)
Take care and talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment