Sunday 15 April 2012

Something New

I'm going to try something new to see if it's of any use to you guys.  What I'm doing is sorting out a new page with some 'red hot deals.'  I'm just in the process of getting the "hot deals" together: really want to make it worth your while.

Well we all made it through Easter for yet another year and surprise, surprise I had very little change in my weight.  I just love chocolate but over the years I've taught myself to like the really dark chocolate as opposed to the sweet milky variety.  The dark chocolate is actually quite good for you so long as you don't over do it:)  When I was a kid, my mother always ate dark chocolate and I really hated it; all I wanted was the sugary sweet stuff.  How she would be so surpised at me now!
Anyway, I must get on with these special deals so I'll talk to you soon.
Hope your journey is going the way you choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment