Sunday 29 April 2012

Chia Seeds - Again

Well I never heard from any of you about how to use Chia seeds so after a little research I'll tell you what I found out.
You can grow your own plants; you can get a book telling you how to do this; you can get recipes.
The most interesting piece of information I found was that if you take a tablespoon of Chia seeds then drink a glass of water ten minutes before food you will not only eat less but it will slow down the absorption of carbohydrates.
Take a look at this ladies website for further details. www.chiahowto.com
Apparently Chia seed are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet and have been around for years.  They can heal what's wrong with you and delay ageing; sounds great to me:)
So how come I didn't know all this years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment