Wednesday 4 April 2012

Almost Easter

Well here we are with Easter looming; I soooo love the Easter break.  Just getting into Autumn but still very warm.  Don't really think I have a favourite season as each one brings something special.  Mind you, having said that I must admit I'm always pleased to have Spring make an appearance as after a few months of Winter I begin to get to the stage of enough's, enough if you know what I mean.
Haven't bought any Easter eggs yet and suddenly realise I'm running out of time, it doesn't really matter though as Easter isn't actually about chocolate and buns.
I have been so busy today with a builder inspecting a hole in my ceiling.  Yes...we had so much rain recently my ceiling caved in; this particular room is situated under a deck and the builder now tells me that the original builder didn't do a very good job.  Huh....you tell me now!
I guess somehow someone will sort it out but I can tell you now, it won't be me.  Good job I have a husband and son who are good at repairing things.
Hope life is treating all you guys better; I tell you, when the ceiling fell in it brought a whole new meaning to Chicken Licken crying out to everyone that the sky was falling.
Until next time, have a Happy Easter everyone and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment