Saturday 28 January 2012

Obesity is really NOT our fault!

Don't know if any of you are aware but I have been in this weight loss business for a good number of years now and let's just say you'd think I'd have learnt all there is to know by now:)
Yes, here I am consulting others on their weight when I recently found my own had escalated more than I liked; well I sure didn't like what I saw in the mirror.  What I'm trying to say is that as much as you think you've got it all sussed you can still be caught unawares.  After a great Christmas and New Years my weight seemed to creep on without any effort and so I have now been getting back into my old routine which has always worked.  Thankfully my extra efforts have paid off as those pesky pounds are hitting the trail fast; hope everything is going great for all you guys.
I recently watched a video regarding 'obesity additives.'  This has apparently been studied by many scientists and they reckon they've proved that amongst all the other rubbish that is being added to our food these days it has now actually been found that there is also something being added that makes us hungry and want to eat more. Surprise surprise! Are any of us really surprised by that one?  But wait for this.....it's also being added into what we all know as 'diet foods.'
I'll get my hands on more info and post it here shortly, so as they say....stay tuned folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment